UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Just Wanted To Share

Mich Coutanche

:biggrin: :biggrin: It is the same boy and he is living with my lot here in Hythe. This really was a case of everyone pulling together as this boy was due to be pts. GLWR had no space for him but offered to give him rescue back up, if I could foster him. Foster maybe not the right word :biggrin: , as he truly is a special boy, and my OH who collected him at Bristol is totally besotted with him.

For my fans from Shawn the Sheep but you may call me Shawnie :rolleyes:

My horrible baldy bottom (please excuse the naughty bits). I was very unsure on my first night.

shawniebum.jpg

Me relaxing a little. I love the noise of the washing machine

shawniebabe.jpg

I am getting settled now, this is me being silly and trying to look like a guard dog :biggrin:

shawnie6.jpg

and just being nosey

shawnie7.jpg

Boy am I handsome. (He looks so much more relaxed in this photo, taken today, than the one Annie posted where he still looks terrified.)

shawnie8.jpg

I am so glad he made an impression on you Mich, and I understand what you mean he really has the X factor and he is such a babe. Thank you so much for helping him start his new life away from the trainer.

I rehomed a dog from the same trainer last year and she is coming to stay this weekend as her mum is away. I can't wait to see them both together as he has the same expression and I sure he is her brother.

:biggrin: That's a sad start but turns into a lovely story. You've both clearly made a real difference to this boy. Good luck "No.18" / Shawnie. Hope you are very happy in your foster home until that forever home comes to you (or if "hubby" is besotted are they about to become one and the same? :unsure: )

What a fabulous story, and wonderful to see this gorgeous lad safe in a foster home :GroupHug:

We see so much sadness sometimes, then something like this shows that people - rescues, transporters, fosterers and others - are out there and making a difference every day. I feel a bit :mecry: tbh.