UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Lovely Elsa Is Back With Me!

cassiespookymum

The lovely Elsa is back in foster care with me after her new home didn't work out.

I'm pleased to say that although we haven't seen her for about 5 -6 weeks she definitely remembered us. She walked into the house, said hello to my two dogs and promptly lay down in exactly the same place as she used to lie!

:wub: :wub:

Lovely, gorgeous, scrummy lady & not her fault it didn't work :mecry: at least she is back with people who adore her :wub:

Ooh, looks like she's a very popular girl. Maybe we could ask Pheobejo bookmakers to start a book for the next fundraiser :laugh:

Ideal new family adopts Elsa ............

Melisa buys a bigger car ...............

Cassie Spookiemum refuses to let her go..........

Ziggy exits the Big Brother house and adopts Elsa as company for his dog ..............

oooooooooooooooooh Claire she looks great :biggrin: :mecry: she is such a sweetheart............................Elsa you made my initiation into fostering so very very easy :wub:

Claire I see she still has her nibbly bit on her leg :biggrin: I used to put plaster on it to stop her nibbling and the little madam used to wait until I was out of the room or not looking and pull them off :laugh: :laugh: she used to look at me as if to say "At my age I can do what I jolly well like" :wub:

Do you think you could cope with 4 springers in your house and Elsa for a day?? Cause I may just have to get in my car and come visit when Simon leaves in a couple of weeks :rolleyes:

Big big hugs Elsa xxxx

Edited by kasi