UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Do You Remember Cindy Promising Me A Foster Lab?

elainew

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Just to let people know Lenny is now living in Bracknell he has settled verry well considering he hasn,t been here 24 hours yet he slept on a bean bag next to our bed with our older gryhound Burt. He follows us every were round the house at the minute but his tail hardly stops wagging so we think he is happy. He has been for 2 walks in Swinley forrest and enjoyed that. We are very gratefull to the Oldies club for allowing Lenny to come and live with us.

Chris, Les Olive and Burt

This is for Elaine, I thought you might like to here about Lenny he is quite, a character, tonight I took him outside to meet one of our neighbours, who thought he was lovely while we were talking about him another neighbour a couple of doors up from us came out and opened the back door of his car as soon as Lenny saw this he ran straight over jumped into the back of the car and pointblank refused to get out. Eventualy I had to lift him bodily out of the car much to the amusement of the owner. About an hour after this I was putting some raw potatoes in pan to cook for our tea I dropped one potatoe and before I could pick it up Lenny leaped on it and ate it bless him perhaps we are not feeding him enough. He seems very happy and we love having him here with us and the greyhounds.

Chris

This is for Elaine, I thought you might like to here about Lenny he is quite, a character, tonight I took him outside to meet one of our neighbours, who thought he was lovely while we were talking about him another neighbour a couple of doors up from us came out and opened the back door of his car as soon as Lenny saw this he ran straight over jumped into the back of the car and pointblank refused to get out. Eventualy I had to lift him bodily out of the car much to the amusement of the owner. About an hour after this I was putting some raw potatoes in pan to cook for our tea I dropped one potatoe and before I could pick it up Lenny leaped on it and ate it bless him perhaps we are not feeding him enough. He seems very happy and we love having him here with us and the greyhounds.

Chris

That's my Lenny! He is such a clown! :biggrin: