UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Phoenix & Molly Pics....

phoenix21

I've not been able to catch up on everyones news etc yet (am going to after this!) but thought i'd share my pics i took today. I've been a very proud mummy the past week - on sunday i took phoenix a walk in the park up in glasgow and was walking along when i saw a guy with a newfie approaching so i put phoenix on a lead as i always do as she occasionally snaps at other dogs. The guy came up to me and asked me why i put her on her lead (as phoenix was taking on the newfie lol) and i said why. He told me it was only because she was on her lead that she was doing that and i should let her off - so I thought shes not gonna do any damage to a newfie about 10 times her size! so i did and she was spot on - didnt do anything. So, i kept her off the lead and I've had no problems with her since because she can run off if another dog is annoying her or sniffing her too much and she doesnt bother one bit.

She also hasnt jumped up at anyone either (another reason why i used to put her on her lead when people approached). I still put her on when people are walking their dogs on a lead towards me but otherwise shes off lead all the time :biggrin: anyway i'll stop waffling and show you the pics of out walk - ive bought one of those plastic ball throwing things - they are FAB!!!!

need to get my ball.......

IMG_1551.jpg

Its mine and you aint havin it....

IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

Molly pulling a face - i think she was about to shake :unsure:

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

All done :biggrin: