UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

25 Dogs To Be Pts On Friday

Alibullie

Not sure where to put this, copyed directly from the Bullie Bar, I have crossposted to Wiccaweys (collie rescue) but don't know of any GSD JRT or Lab rescue forums

I have just recieved this email from Freshfields Rescue in Wales regarding some dogs that are about to be put to sleep in Abergele North Wales;

25 dogs due to be killed at Abergele dog pound THIS Friday, they include white GSD male, 14 collies, several cross jack russells, cross labradors.Any offers of help?

tel Freshfields animal rescue cemntre 01286 880808.oir ring Michelle at dog pound 07833653350 who is desperately trying to rehome these dogs. So far she has had only 2 offers of help with a few of the collies and Paws recscue in Gwynedd who can take 3 dogs only.

We are not allowed by council to take in dogs and there is a dire situation in this area.PLEASE help,

Lesley

I have spoken to Freshfields and they have said if anyone can help please contact the above. This is really urgent :'( :'( They have said there is not enough rescues in North Wales to take in the dogs from this pound :'(

Thank you xxx

To quote Phebe from the thread in urgent/poundies ...

Right, this is all sorted.

The dogs were never in danger of being pts but the pound was overflowing and at crisis point, and Michelle was phoning around for help. I think possibly someone misunderstood and said pts because their official time was up at that point.

All dogs now have rescue spaces.

So this thread may now be closed, but if any transporter is able to move the white shep, please call Freshfields who know about it.

Thanks for the update Phebe, very glad they have all found rescue spaces :flowers:

Right, all 25 are sorted.

Turns out they weren't going to be pts on the due date anyway but the pound was overflowing and the situation was extreme. It appears that someone who was trying to help may have misunderstood.

All have gone to rescues or are awaiting collection except for the white shep who needs transport. If anyone can assist, please call Freshfields who know about him.