UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jade Goody Dumps Her Dog

Yantan

Dont understand the fuss myself. Surely she has done the puppy a favour by giving it to a decent home? Its not like its going to be hard to rehome.

Harder than you may think :( Can't tell you how many 6 - 18 month dogs that come up that are exactly the same, no training of any sort and are boinging off the walls :(

silly cow :mad:

Poor moo-cows. They don't deserve to be compared to that person!! :( :wink: :flowers:

she does a mean impression of a fat stoopid pig :ohmy:

Same as above, but with pigs. They are very intelligent animals. More brain in their little trotters, than she has in her whole body!! :biggrin:

Don't agree with what she has done. Seems as if they didn't put any thought into dog care/training at all. That really shouldn't surprise anyone though. :(

Comments above, although meant, are not a dig at the posters. :flowers: :GroupHug:

Edited by greys mum

she does a mean impression of a fat stoopid pig :ohmy:

:laugh: :laugh:

Dont understand the fuss myself. Surely she has done the puppy a favour by giving it to a decent home? Its not like its going to be hard to rehome.

By this argument is every unwanted dog in rescue being done a favour?

I'm sure the puppy will soon find a good home but surely the point is more that she's got this young puppy dog without any apparent thought to what she could reasonably expect, has the money to get professional help & instead just expects somebody else to sort out her problems.

It's not a good example to set all the idiots that do follow this dreadful woman as fans.

:laugh: :laugh:

By this argument is every unwanted dog in rescue being done a favour?

I'm sure the puppy will soon find a good home but surely the point is more that she's got this young puppy dog without any apparent thought to what she could reasonably expect, has the money to get professional help & instead just expects somebody else to sort out her problems.

It's not a good example to set all the idiots that do follow this dreadful woman as fans.

Well said Ian!

She's not the only one

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007340100,00.html

Of course it's all the dogs fault, not the fact that they haven't spent the time training it, doggy rehab might help but only if they put in the time when it comes home :angry:

At least they are now getting some form of help not just getting rid of the poor dog though. I'm not so keen on her - I'm sure I read somewhere she'd tried to talk David Beckham into getting rid of their other dogs - though sadly they are still at their Berkshire (?) home, with the staff presumably - (as too aggressive?) Apparently he'd refused to do so. If true, I'd say good on him and the kids.

Edited by Ian