UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Eeeeek!

Pendlewitch

His days are up and he is a free man so to speak. He has a rescue place to go to (thanks so much Lisa at GG) and is moving at the weekend. I so wanted to keep him but in view of the events last night with Jack and Jumble I don't think it would be wise to add another dog at this time. :mecry: :mecry:

I want what's best for my beautiful Teddy and I know he is safe now and I'm sure he will get a lovely home. I am now a Lurcher convert!

brill news :biggrin:

I am sure we will be seeing more pics, first from his foster home and next from his forever home as I am certain the fosters will convert them to fugees :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am now a Lurcher convert!

I am definitely going to have another one day and you can guess that he would be my type, can't you?

However, now is unfortunately not the time. Apart from "issues" between Eddie and Cedar, I just don't have the time I'd probably need to put into bonding and getting a decent recall.

I'm glad you've got him sorted. He really is beautiful.

Pam

Wow, what a babe :wub:

Lisa probably won't thank me for saying it, but have you tried Greyhound Gap? If you are able to foster him perhaps they would be able to provide rescue back-up for rehoming?

Twas too late Fee no flies on me I was already onto it get everywhere I do :biggrin: :happy:

Sandra im so sorry that things have gotten a bit tough with Jack and Jumble but you are totally right with the decision you have made. :flowers:

He is actually landing at our kennels tomorrow and is bringing with him a 12 week old friend :wacko: oops people see me coming a mile off I swear :rolleyes: :biggrin: Pup is going straight into foster care and Teddy is going to be heading to our kennels for some tlc and pampering before he looses his manly bits and then will head off to foster when we have a suitable one available.

Will get you some piccies at the weekend and give him a squidge from you and tell him he is very much loved.

Thank you so much for getting him out there and noticed and I promise I will find him the best home available. :GroupHug:

Edited by Lisa73

Twas too late Fee no flies on me I was already onto it get everywhere I do :biggrin: :happy:

Sandra im so sorry that things have gotten a bit tough with Jack and Jumble but you are totally right with the decision you have made. :flowers:

He is actually landing at our kennels tomorrow and is bringing with him a 12 week old friend :wacko: oops people see me coming a mile off I swear :rolleyes: :biggrin: Pup is going straight into foster care and Teddy is going to be heading to our kennels for some tlc and pampering before he looses his manly bits and then will head off to foster when we have a suitable one available.

Will get you some piccies at the weekend and give him a squidge from you and tell him he is very much loved.

Thank you so much for getting him out there and noticed and I promise I will find him the best home available. :GroupHug:

Said little friend now looking for a home should any one wish to go in a pointery direction :biggrin:

S6302327.jpg

Contact Lisa at Gap. He looks very much like a smaller Teddy.