UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Vernon Kay Uses A Shock Collar On His Dog

merledogs

I suppose when you look at the bumf that the shock collar people put out, to someone who didn't have an understanding of how dogs see the world or believed them that it just gives them a tingle then you just might use one.........................he still has far to many teeth tho' :biggrin:

well done! a lass at work despite me telling her about the problems of shock collars, got one for her american bulldog....why any one would want to inflict that on a dog is beyond me - i could never contemplate hurting phoenix. Scott Mills in his show on weds had a dog shock collar on his arm and was answering questions . every time he got it wrong he got electricuted - he was screaming every time he got a shock and said it really hurt - what on earth it would feel like for a dog i dont know :(

well done! a lass at work despite me telling her about the problems of shock collars, got one for her american bulldog....why any one would want to inflict that on a dog is beyond me - i could never contemplate hurting phoenix. Scott Mills in his show on weds had a dog shock collar on his arm and was answering questions . every time he got it wrong he got electricuted - he was screaming every time he got a shock and said it really hurt - what on earth it would feel like for a dog i dont know :(

I wish I'd seen that - well done to Scott Mills :)

Lindsay

x

pehaps those of us on here that were eager to complain about vernon would now like to email him back to congratulate him for stopping the use of the collar when he found out how bad it was.

maybe he could be a bit of a spokesperson about the banning of shock collars, it might help us all .....