UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

I Am Now Worried

Anniegirl

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you try e mailing janine? Shes going to uka newbury agility show at the weekend, but i know shes at home until then. Shes off work at the moment as you know but i'm sure she would be more than happy to help. The dog i know that recovered well is her brothers. (What is her breeding out of interest?) I'll check my hotmail account and get her email address for you, as the forest lodge one isn't working at the moment. If you like i can always ring her and pass on your details.

Edited by lucyandmeg

I would be every so grateful if you could either contact her or get her email address :flowers:

Her kennelclub name is Decoyman Piper Honeygold, her dad was Riverbreeze Sir Deja Vu at Decoyman and her mum is Decoyman Piper Millinda.

Edited by Anniegirl

Why don't you try e mailing janine? Shes going to uka newbury agility show at the weekend, but i know shes at home until then. Shes off work at the moment as you know but i'm sure she would be more than happy to help. The dog i know that recovered well is her brothers. (What is her breeding out of interest?) I'll check my hotmail account and get her email address for you, as the forest lodge one isn't working at the moment. If you like i can always ring her and pass on your details.

Thank you so much for getting me Janines email address I am feeling a lot happier now :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: . She emailed me back last night with her mobile number so my vet can talk to her and she also said that if she did have meningitis a few days delay should not cause too many problems especialy as she was on antibiotics and anti inflamatories, so that is good.

Also the vet nurse rang us up at nine last night to say she was very bright and lively and wanted to play with all the other dogs :laugh: . Hopefully that is not one of her ups before she goes back down again and maybe she is improving.

Edited by Anniegirl

I cannot believe that your vets think mail gets moved and delivered during a postal strike! That sample doesn't have a chance of getting anywhere before Monday. You'd think when a life is at stake they could use a courier.

Glad it sounds as though someone with experience is going to talk to your vet today. Another thought - what about also talking to a Homepopathic Vet? The two could work together to help your baby and give her the best possible care. If you're still not happy with the vets today, remember there are other vets.

Sending masses of Reiki and prayers. Would you either post a picture or email me one? I like to have one to focus on when they're very sick.

Thank you so much for getting me Janines email address I am feeling a lot happier now . She emailed me back last night with her mobile number so my vet can talk to her and she also said that if she did have meningitis a few days delay should not cause too many problems especialy as she was on antibiotics and anti inflamatories, so that is good.

Thats ok, its no problem at all, shes my boss, flyball team captain (Hampshire harriers) and very good friend so i knew she would be more than happy to help. I'm glad things are looking better for you and pumpkin, wishing you all the best, and lots of hugs for pumpkin. :GroupHug: :thumbsup_still: