UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Say Hello To Connie

Wendbert

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Connie says, she would love to meet Revel at the Labrador Party :wub:

Revel can't wait but he says Poppy doesnt have to be jealous because he has lots of energy so they can share him. :biggrin:

I had a long chat with Mindy and we have agreed that if there is bad news concerning the mass, we won't be operating on Connie as at her age, it will be a lot for her to cope with. As she is, she is happy, wobbles about and wags her tail a lot and once her teeth are sorted, her mouth should be more comfortable and then we will see how she goes :wub:

I think thats the loveliest thing you can do. She is a good Labrador age and the most important thing is she is happy, up and about and confortable :wub:

Teddy says don't worry about your dental Connie - he had one the other week and was right as rain - well he dribbled a bit and turned one of his white socks pink :ohmy:

He may also like to meet Connie at the labrador party - assuming that we are allowed back this year after Snoopy's antics in the arena last year :unsure:

:flowers:

Oh how gorgeous :biggrin:

Oh how wonderful :biggrin:

Oh, oh and oh!!!!!

Happy New Home you absolute sweetheart of a dog :wub: . Who wouldn't fall in love with you eh?

Your new mummy is lovely, as I'm sure you've happilly worked out for yourself already :cool:

I hope all goes well at the vets - I'm thinking of you :GroupHug: