UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Say Hello To Connie

Wendbert

After the visit to Bowood last week, Wendy decided to keep Molly :biggrin: :laugh: :laugh: (didn't you Wendy ??? )

Erm no, everyone decided for me :laugh:

Seriously though, Molly is looking for a new home as she's really stressed and not at all happy being left :mecry:

As for Connie, unless we get an influx of people wanting to adopt wobbly, old, one eye'd Lab's, she's going to be a long term foster :wub:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm no, everyone decided for me :laugh:

Seriously though, Molly is looking for a new home as she's really stressed and not at all happy being left :mecry:

Aww sorry to hear that Wendy I know how much you wanted it to work out :GroupHug:

Connie is completely gorgeous - her and Bumpy look like a match made in heaven :wub: :wub:

Joking aside I'm really sorry to hear that things are not working out so well with Molly :mecry: - she is a gorjuss girl :wub: . I hope she finds her forever home very soon.

:GroupHug: to you Wendy as it was obvious last weekend how much of a place she has in your heart.

And I really hope that things work out well for the one-eyed matching lab pair that you now have :flowers:

:GroupHug: to Poppy - hope she's still keeping reasonably well

Ah but officially, Connie is not a Bumpette as her one eye does work :wub:

Connie has had a little wander to the green at the end of the road, met my neighbour and eaten her dinner. She's now having a snooze after coming and giving me a kiss :wub:

Val, Pops isn't doing too bad, thank you :flowers: She was given new medication a couple of weeks ago which has slowed her heart down to give it a chance to beat properly and it does seem to be helping. She was given the same tablets a few months ago but went off her food and was very lethargic however this time, she's still got a good appetite and is quite a bit perkier. :biggrin:

Well Connie has had a good first night :biggrin: She went out for a last wee with the others and then settled down in her bed. Connie doesn't 'do' stairs (apparently she can go up them but can't get back down again) so slept down here with Bumpy.

When I came down, both of them were in their beds and Connie was pleased to see me :wub: She's been outside, come back in for her breakfast and gone back to bed :laugh: