UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Caught-in-the-act-piccies

chuckey-lee

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: brilliant piccies !! :wub: just what I needed , I forgotten I posted this last night lol,and having a bit of a stressfull day,this has put a smile back on my face :biggrin:

Chasta ,Ive not seen that piccie before,what is it around his neck? is it a catflap?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes its a catflap. we hadn't had Kenza very long then and she was over-interested in the cats. I came home from work and found her like that. :rolleyes: She had skinned aher nose too, but wasnt bothered :laugh: I just pulled it off, it wasnt too tight a fit, but the catflap was totally wrecked :huh:

my yogi (now sadly at the bridge) stole jaffas(my other bridge dog)bonio.

poor jaffa was looking everywhere in the house.i walked outside and there he was sitting on the lawn with it. happy memories :wub: :wub:

pic009.jpg

little misha stealing a bag of sausages :wub:

Picture415.jpg

Sorry the flash burnt this one out a bit, but I love the lip-licking expression on Megan's face, having just scoffed something on the fridge raid...

fridgerais1.jpg

fridgeraid2.jpg

And here she is killing the sofa...

sofakill2.jpg

Out of shot on the floor were the remains of the sofa's cushions - in bits only fit for the bin and the sofa followed them to the tip, too. :angry: :mecry:

Poor bunny!

You might find it hard to believe, but my little foxhound cross staffie is now eight years old and STILL has almost all of her stuffies from puppyhood! She protects them from the other dogs who would rip them up, and she often goes to sleep with one in her mouth!

kira0002.jpg

What is it about people and dogs. If our kids did things like this we'd tell them off and send them to bed. Dogs, we laugh take pictures so everybody else can laugh than pat them on the head and say 'naughty boy/girl' :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Fantastic pics