UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Help Please, Oc Peeps...

EGAR

This is Vidar, I took him in from the Pound as no one else wanted him and he was in grave danger. He isn't the prettiest of dogs but what he lacks in *beauty* he makes up for in personality. He is ever so gentle with both humans and other dogs/animals. Vidar is a Chow x, I think, as he has very thick fur and a mostly dark blue tongue.

He is very overweight and I have put him on a diet. He has as good as no chance here and I am prepared to pay for vacc, transport etc if the OC could place him in a foster home? He has no vices and is at least 7 yro. He breaks my heart as he is ever so friendly, he even tried to please me today by trying to jump into the back of the car and didn't quite manage it... :(

So if you could help - Vidar would much appreciate it.

p803692.jpg

p803693.jpg

p803694.jpg

Sarah :flowers:

I didn't say he was pretty, I said he wasn't the prettiest of dogs.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and sadly that is why he was very close to be pts'd.

Fee: :flowers: thank you for the PMs

Sarah

Hi,

no news on him yet, he has been seen by my vet re heart probs because of his weight but she could not detect any heart murmurs :). He's as fit as a fiddle, no panting, no excessive drinking and he's kinda mad at me for making him walk :D and restricitng his food.

Sarah