UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dame Becca Of Wiccaweys And Lord Percy Percy

Today the 2 legged members of the house of Squirrel went to visit the new Wiccs HQ for a tour and a BBQ

Grandma Squirrel was possibly the most excited Squirrel in the car as she was going to meet Dame Becca who she fostered for a while when the Wiccs Gang were moving

Hello Grandma Squirrel remember meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ?

wiccaweys10422.jpg

oooh ham for me you fank you favourite Grandma ( eagle eyed viewers will spot Wiccs Gem pretending no one ever feeds her )

wiccaweys042.jpg

Grandma I would like you to meet my new sugar daddy Kym , can he have some ham as well please ?

wiccaweys053.jpg

we also met Lord Percy Percy* who is a very big chappie trapped in a wee doggies body :laugh:

wiccaweys032.jpg

wiccaweys030.jpg

wiccaweys026.jpg

wiccaweys027.jpg

and because normal rules do not apply at Wiccs

some goats :laugh:

wiccaweys017.jpg

Thank you Sarah , Paul and gang for a fab afternoon

The Squirrels :wavey: xxx

* his name is actually Percy and I am a very silly squirrel who watched waaaaaay to much Black Adder and can't resist doing the joke :ninja:

Awww Sam, lovely pics.

It was great to meet Granma Squirrel and Beccs was soooo pleased to see her. :)

PERCY (the capitals are deliberate) throughly enjoyed meeting everyone.

Beccs and her new Sugar Daddy are snuggling up on her Granma bed.

Kym is the latest Wiccs oldie arrival. He came in today. His Mummy has gone into a care home, and Social Service bought him down to us. He is an extremely spritely 22 year old!

Doggie Mum, you can't have the goats. I am their godmother. (could never be described as Fairy). If anyone gets the goats it's me.

They really are the sweetest goats that I have met. So gentle and loving until they see food. Then stampede, and if you are in there way, heaven help you. They can also hold their own with the collies when needed. In fact I think they may think they are collies.

:laugh:

We have had lots of oohs and aahs over the pictures of Percy, he has the same ears as Roly (his brother).

I think we should arrange a get together for the 3 puppies and see how they all get on together :biggrin:

Percy looks really sweet in the vvvlong grass.