UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

As I Am In 'holiday Mode'...some Sunshine Pictures Would Be Nice!

JACKYSIAN

Tell you what...if anything happens to me then we'll do a deal...whoever can afford keep him supplied in tennis balls can fight it out with Marion!!! :laugh: But the other side of the deal is Sidney come with a little wonky barrel called Cooper!!! :wink:

Isn't there an auction coming up? :ninja:

Well, I'll take Cooper, he'll fit in nicely with Molly. It's providing the tennis balls that's my concern :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We'll he just have the ball after Yena's taken all the cloth off????? Or does he like to remove the cloth too????

Edited by yena

Well, I'll take Cooper, he'll fit in nicely with Molly. It's providing the tennis balls that's my concern :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We'll he just have the ball after Yena's taken all the cloth off????? Or does he like to remove the cloth too????

Oh yes..remove the cloth..then eat the insides, then come and yap in front of me because he's got no ball to play with!! :laugh: Sounds like him and Molly will get on just fine!!!

Hey we could be on to something with this, auction your dog off for a week!! :wink:

I've got a bag of tennis balls to bring on holiday. Guess I win Cooper.

By the way Tiz is mine so keep your eyes off. :biggrin:

OK I give up, you've won, I can't take the pace, if it's not one dog it's another :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey we could be on to something with this, auction your dog off for a week!! :wink:

Can't imagine somebody managing a week with one of mine, better make it daily, we might make more money. :biggrin: :biggrin:

'Fraid Marion has first dabs...then Staffymonkey, then you if you want Yena? (Cos they will hand him on once they know what a hyper-active freak he really is!!! :laugh: )

Actually Sidney is my 'take anywhere' dog!! He's so easy, he's fantastically behaved on his own and mummy's boy 100%!! He's (and I do feel guilty saying this) my soul dog and I adore him. :wub:

Indeed - second dibs to me and it'd better not be forgotten :biggrin:

Here's Mads enjoying the sun one lunch time last week :biggrin:

march-april2007030.jpg

Mads is a beautiful looking dog, shinny coat and brilliant white teeth, she's a credit to you. :flowers:

Awww, thank you :blush: JWB, sardines, organic veggies, left overs, raw marrow bones, an occasional teeth brushing and LOTS of cuddles :biggrin:

Fab piccies by the way - that tree is AMAZING!

But you know even I could be tempted to swap a Sidney for a Maddie!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: She looks beautiful.

Come on guys more sunshine photo's please! :flowers:

Maybe an exchange for a week... hmmmmm... nah... I think we'd both get too bad a withdrawl! :)

More sunning-herself-mads (I think she's 1/2 lizard!)

BOA-SmilyMaddie.jpg

And she does actually shut her trap occasionally :laugh:

BOA-Bootiful.jpg

Supporting england last summer

maddieandpoppies018.jpg

And the rather famous one, that's still luffley :wub:

maddieandpoppies005.jpg

Edited by staffymonkey

Tell you what...if anything happens to me then we'll do a deal...whoever can afford keep him supplied in tennis balls can fight it out with Marion!!! :laugh: But the other side of the deal is Sidney come with a little wonky barrel called Cooper!!! :wink:

Deal!

No fighting - they are mine, all mine mwaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Marion