UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Jaz Has Gone To Her New Home

Schmew

Hi all,

Jaz, my first Oldies Club foster, has gone to her new home today. They seem like really nice people, and their dog and Jaz got on fine on our walk. She has left a huge space in the house, and although my dogs are used to others coming and going, Jaz has been the first foster that has fitted in completely with everyone else. She will be hugely missed here but I'm sure she'll be fine in her new home - she's such a happy dog anyway! I do feel like I've got a spare arm on walks though, and one face less watching me in the kitchen is wierd! There's one less dog bowl to fill and spaces where her beds were. Happy ending for her though, and that's what counts.

However we won't be empty handed for long, out next friend is being arranged already!

Have fun anyone going on the North West walk tomorrow, we were hoping to come along but unfortunately we can't make it this time It would be good to meet you all but we'llhave to wait til the next time!

xxx

Ah now I know who you are :laugh: Thanks for taking good care of Jaz for us. It doesn't matter how many dogs you have in your household when one disappears it always leaves a heck of a hole. No doubt I'll be arranging a transport run to get your next one to you.

So pleased that you have helped Jazz onward to her forever home, I suspect the current space will soon be filled by another soul in need. Well done and good luck with future fosters! :flowers: :flowers: :)

How did you know? :unsure: :laugh: Yes we are hoping to give Sue a lovely new foster dog very very soon. :D

Cindy