UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

How Could Anyone Do This?

rufus the wonderdog

Am I being thick here. They said the dog had been left at home. Did some git break into the house?

I guessed the dog might well have been left in the garden - which doesn't make any of it any better - as it didn't mention anyone breaking into the home :unsure:

Disgusted. I really hope the dog will be ok, can't think of what the poor thing must have gone/be going through :mecry:

:mecry: The sick B**stewards who did this should be publicly flogged through the streets!

Sometimes I think the only way to get through to these perverted thugs is a taste of their own medicine. :mad:

Whilst I dont disagree with the flogging bit there'd be a good chance of them surviving that so I'd give them the added taste of what they did to this dog - some will maybe say I or we are being barbaric here but for me an eye for eye is a perfectly reasonable & just punishment.

... some will maybe say I or we are being barbaric here but for me an eye for eye is a perfectly reasonable & just punishment.

I totally agree! This is just awful :grrr:

I still have nightmares about that poor, poor staffy that was burned alive (in OC news page)! What is wrong with people!!! :angry:

If they catch the sick people who did this, they'll probably get slapped on the wrist and banned from keeping animals. Dogs are being put down for the way they look. :grrr:

Perhaps if the law was 'eye for an eye' this abuse would stop.

If I ever knew/saw anyone doing anything like this, I would make sure they could never use their hands again but I would make sure I never got caught as I would not do time for morons such as these dispicable wastes of space.