UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

It Has Been Another Year

staffymad

My lot will give you a donation on the 15th (I just hope it's not their manky bones and chewed cuddly toys!)

Thanks Elaine :flowers: I am sure Ruby would prefer the manky bones and toys if that would mean she wouldn't have to walk 6 miles :rolleyes: It will be great to finally meet

Cindy :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Well what can I say. As usual it was a fantastic weekend and I was in seventh heaven with soooooo many staffies to cuddle, kiss and hug. :biggrin: Thanks to your generous support, Team Oldies raised a fantastic sum of £743 for the NSBTR :partytime: :partytime: We were second best in raising funds and missed the 'Ruff and Tuff' award by only £46. :ohmy: So next years aim is to raise the stakes even more :laugh:

We got home really late due to traffic and Snatch having a bad day and tummy and we had to stop every half hour or so. :( Once I had a breather, I will sort out pictures from the day.

Snatch and Ruby managed to walk 4.5 miles even though it was absolutely chucking it down. Ruby wouldn't speak to me for ages and Jacobean turned up just in time to see 3 wet and muddy walkers return to the hotel :laugh:

Cindy

Yes unfortunately I was late just to make a change. My defence is Martyn allowed me to oversleep and I felt like crap. Saw lots of wet peeps and doglets. :laugh:

Was so impressed by the event and the amount of people that turned up. Very heartwarming to see so many out for a good cause.

Will definitely go again next year. It is well worth a visit. Lots going on. No time for boredom to set in.

It was great to see Cindy, Steve, Snatch & Ruby. Snatchy lived up to all of my expectations and Ruby is sweet :wub:

Hope Snatch's tum is ok now. That'll teach him to eat too much lol.

Put me down for a fiver Cindy

Edited to say, sorry I forgot to post this before you went and dont forget to send me your address so i can get it in the post asap, and who to make it out to etc.

Edited by selina

Well done, what an amazing amount to have raised. You must be very proud of yourselves especially the amazing Snatch and Ruby. Well done :circle:

Hope poor Snatchy is feeling better and poor Ruby booby for your orrible mum making you walk all that way in the rain :ohmy: You come and live with your aunty lynne and Toddo, poor little thing :wub: :laugh:

Seeya soon,