UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Your Dog

yogibear

when jaffa was ill last year the song chasing cars by snow patrol was always on the radio.the words to the song was very appropiate at the time and is a beautiful song just like jaffa.now to me its jaffas song.i cant listen to it at the moment as it starts me off :mecry: one day i will be able to listen to it with a smile and say thats jaffas song :wub: does anyone else have a song that reminds you of your dog.

jaffa :wub:

Picture028.jpg

When I was driving back from the vets at 3am in the morning after having Bruno put to sleep (dog knows how I got home in one piece, as I was hysterical) the song "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith was playing on the radio.

Everytime it comes on the radio now, I have to turn it off as I start bawling my eyes out :mecry:

When Taz went to the bridge a friend of mine lit a candle for him in cyber space and the song that plays in the background is Elton Johns candle in the wind , everytime i hear it i :mecry: buckets and so does my daughter Mel :(

And Ronan Keatings You Needed Me does the same as its the background song to this

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_...bc67780fc608c27

Fiona xx