UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lucy 3 Leggity Trailie

Yantan

It's just about a year ago that Lucy went to her new home so I thought it appropriate to start a thread on her, especially as her mum recently sent a lovely sheaf of photos and gave me permission to post them to show Lucy off :biggrin:

Do I look like I've settled in OK?

Lucy2.jpg

Mmmm, a beach and water - think I'm going to like it here

Lucy1.jpg

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, yes I am definitely liking it here

Lucy10.jpg

And I've found a new friend

Lucy17.jpg

Lots of them!

Lucy14.jpg

I get to go on lots of nice walks with my friends and find lots of lovely smells

Lucy15.jpg

And take the friend home to show them my bed

Lucy12.jpg

And this is my bed at night - all starry starry stars

Lucy9.jpg

Oh ohhhh - muuuuum save me - it quacked at me!

Lucy5.jpg

I might be missing a leg but it doesn't stop me doing agility

Lucy16.jpg

Apparently my Auntie Marion nearly had a fit when she saw me doing this - relax woman, it's dead easy!

Lucy18.jpg

And finally me and mum in a huggle - I do love her and she loves me too

Lucymum1.jpg

Isn't she looking fantastic? It was so hard to see her go after 7 months of co-fostering with my friend but I think it all turned out for the best. We hope to go down to Norfolk later this year to see Lucy and meet her mum who I think is a fab lady. Her love for Luce shines thro anytime we have talked or emailed and I think you can probably tell this from the last photo alone :biggrin:

Marion

Aw, ab fab Lucy :wub:

Marion, you can always ask Lucy's new mum to send an updated story for our website. Perhaps I can nick some of those pictures off here?

Spot Lucy in Gallery 3!! LINKY HERE

Did I tell you Lotty did some agility last year? She kept running back into the tunnel to check for tidbits that had been thrown in to encourage new dogs to go through!

Glad Luce has settled in so well :wub:

Aw, ab fab Lucy :wub:

Marion, you can always ask Lucy's new mum to send an updated story for our website. Perhaps I can nick some of those pictures off here?

Spot Lucy in Gallery 3!! LINKY HERE

Did I tell you Lotty did some agility last year? She kept running back into the tunnel to check for tidbits that had been thrown in to encourage new dogs to go through!

Glad Luce has settled in so well :wub:

Hello missus :wavey:

I'll send you Lucy's letter to me for the website if you like - I will have to ask Luce's mum if it's OK first but I imagine it will be :biggrin: Apparently Lucy likes to sit in the tunnel and howl :rolleyes: :laugh:

Is there no end to Lotty's talents :wub: A gold KC good citizen and agility too. I'm impressed! :flowers:

I have lots of other photos too.

I really should take this to PM shouldn't I :rolleyes:

Marion

I remember Lucy :wub: and hearing about her from her special friend Bernie too.

What absolutely fabulous photos. The good things in life really are worth waiting for. Chuffed to the hilt for you all Marion, and Lucy and mum especially.

Edited by reds