UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please May I Ask For Your Thoughts For My Elsa.

StaffieLover

Tomorrow I am taking her to Rye for xrays on her front shoulder and elbow joints while she is under GA. She'd been limping slightly for a few days, I assumed she'd pulled a muscle playing with the rest of the posse (my other 3 lunatics and a foster) so just massaged it and used a tea tree strain spray on her shoulder which seemed to help.

Yesterday though, she was limping very badly and also getting very grouchy with the others - which really isnt in her nature, she's usually such a happy, waggy rottie girl!

So this morning, I rang my vet and got an appointment. Took her down there and they -think- it could be OCD. She's only 9 months old :mecry: but we wont know for sure until the xrays are taken and looked at.

I know I'm being an incredibly stupid mummy for getting so upset, but I cant help it. Whatever has to be done, will be done to make her better again. Just need lots of fingers crossed that it perhaps is just a "growth spurt".

Elsa0102.JPG

My gentle giant :wub:

Lynn

xxx

Your not being stupid at all, just worrying like any good mum would :GroupHug:

Will be thinking positive thoughts for your baby - she is stunning :wub:

Marion

I agree - you're not being stupid, its a pity that all people dont care so much for the dogs. Best of luck to you both

Ian

Thanks ever so much for your thoughts.

The vet give me some painkiller to give her and she has been a lot happier this afternoon. As you can see, I'm still awake at "silly o'clock" and wondering if I'll ever get to sleep (worry guts that I am!)

I also noticed (how pathetic am I!) How bloomin' dirty the step is behind her - that's their route to the back, so no matter how many times I wipe it, it ends up like that in minutes - I wonder if they do a colour paint called "MUD" :unsure: :biggrin:

Once again thank you for all your thoughts and best wishes for my baby - I feel a lot more positive now and I know she'll be ok whatever tomorrows outcome.

:flowers: :flowers:

Lynn