UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please May I Ask For Your Thoughts For My Elsa.

StaffieLover

I took her to Rye this morning for her Xrays, and had to leave her there - she just trotted off with the vet nurse like I didnt exist and I'm left standing there like "billy no mates" with a quivery bottom lip!!!

She had to have a GA for the xrays of her elbows and shoulders to be taken, so OH has just left to go pick her up - decided he'd better go incase she's a bit woosey, he could lift her into the car, whereas I'm a wimp and couldnt!

I called the vets at 1pm and they said when we come pick her up, we'll see the vet - I'm assuming he/she'll give us the results and what the next step (if any) will be.

OH is going to call me when he's collected her to let me know what the vet says and I will pop back here to let you know what happened. Thank you all so much for all your good wishes, they've helped me more than you could know :flowers: :flowers:

Lynn

Well fantastic news!

According to the xrays, it is a soft tissue injury NOT anything wrong with the joints/bone. Elsa has to go back to the vets in a month for a check up and I have to -try- to get her to rest a bit (rest a 9 month old rottie with other playmates in the house?!!!!)

I'm happy as a happy thing!

Thank you all for your well wishes and thoughts - it certainly helped stop me pulling my hair out!

Lynn

xxx