UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mad Lady Alice

Sef's Mum

The lovely Lady Alice arrived this afternoon.

She is a small lurcher cross but mainly lurcher. I can't believe how good natured she is, especially as it was all a bit confusing for her. She had to have a bit of a bath and sat right down in the water and just kissed my chin :biggrin: . She even let me blow dry her a bit.

She's had a little bit of dinner, kissed one of the cats, done 2 wee's indoors and several outside After tea we went for a small walk around the block and then she decided to settle down on her new bed. She's a very tired old girl now.

Ali

The lovely Lady Alice arrived this afternoon.

She is a small lurcher cross but mainly lurcher. I can't believe how good natured she is, especially as it was all a bit confusing for her. She had to have a bit of a bath and sat right down in the water and just kissed my chin :biggrin: . She even let me blow dry her a bit.

She's had a little bit of dinner, kissed one of the cats, done 2 wee's indoors and several outside After tea we went for a small walk around the block and then she decided to settle down on her new bed. She's a very tired old girl now.

Ali

She sounds lovely :wub: I shall give you a ring tonight to see how things are going, meant to ring last night but someone fell asleep on the sofa and didn't wake up until 11pm :whistle:

Cindy

The lovely lady Alice slept like a log last night (she likes my bed :rolleyes: )

She is sooo good with the cats they like her better than my own dogs :laughingsmiley: She's snogged both of them now and one of them slept on my bed with us last night. It took a whole year for them to trust my Seffy.

No wees indoors today :biggrin: And she loves going for a walk.

She's a bit scared of Rena because Rena has barked at her a couple of times, not aggressively but more out of indignation That she hasn't gone home yet. She's got herself a bed that she likes and has made herself at home on it. I was going to take photo's but the minute I got the camera out she fell asleep so I'll wait until she wakes up.

Ali

• 2 weeks later...

Alice is at the vet's having a bit of work done :mellow: . She was making me cry when they took her away because she doesn't like the vets.

She is getting on so well with the other dogs, she was even play fighting with them yesterday. She won't be allowed to do that this evening.

Ali

Alice is at the vet's having a bit of work done :mellow: . She was making me cry when they took her away because she doesn't like the vets.

She is getting on so well with the other dogs, she was even play fighting with them yesterday. She won't be allowed to do that this evening.

Ali

Big :GroupHug: for you Ali, I shall give you a ring tonight. I am sure all will be well and she will be attempting to play very soon. It is great to hear that your dogs have stopped giving her the cold sholder.

Cindy