UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello & Sorry For Being Rude

Yorkie Girl

Hi & firstly may I apologise as I have just realised that I have been very rude & not said hello to everyone before posting :whistle: So sorry. Well as I am sure some of you would have gathered by know I am a Yorkie Nutter (well someone has to be :laugh: ). I run a small rescue centre for all little Yorkies & other small breeds (they have to be as Charlie cat is under the misguided conception that all dogs are small :unsure: ). I have 3 Chinese Crested Hairless that are permanant residents as when I got them they were very abused/traumatised so I failed there as a fosterer, I also am owned by a 7mth Yorkshire Terrorist (not a sp mistake, he is a terror :rolleyes: ), oh & 3 rescue cats. I have fostered about 7 chinese Crested Hairless & Powder Puffs that were labelled as unhomable & they are now happily with their new mummies & daddies & since Christmas already have taken in & rehomed 7 Yorkies for various reasons. They are a passion of mine & when I lived in South Wales I rescued & rehomed over 280 Yorkies & a few other small breeds many of which were 'Puppy Farm' ex breeders & also Newport Pound would pass them to me. I am unable to do my rescue work on such a large scale as I did then (I was rich then :wacko: ) as they all live in the house with us, but will never turn any little one away.

Thank You, you have been a great audience & I will be back soon. :flowers:

Have I done something wrong, but I have just noticed that I seem to be the only one that has a 'warning' bar under me???? I know it says 0%, but not sure why I have it? Anyone! Is it because I am a newbie as I have found I dont seem to be able to start new topics in certain areas? :(

Hello and welcome :wavey:

We all have the warning bar but we can only see our own so only we know how naughty we have been :flowers:

Gemstone

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Today, 12:46 PM Post #9

Last Marmite Heretic

Group: Established Member

Member No.: 331

Warn: (0%)

:biggrin:

I have a Border Collie and a Cairn Terrorist :biggrin:

Phew thats a relief. I thought in my old age I may actually be banned from somewhere for the first time in my life :laugh: Bit disappointed now :mecry: . Thank you for letting me know that being a Yorkshire Terrorist lover has not led me to having a warning slapped on me after all someone has to put up with the 'undercover Rotties' :laugh: