UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Everyone Who Has A Dog

Kaos

Right..............I don't care whether you dislike me a little bit, quite a bit, intensely, think I'm stupid, or totally insane........this is not about me, or any of mine, so read on!

Whether we like it or not, Breed Specific Legislation is here, it's here to stay, and is in the process of being 'modified'.

It doesn't matter whether you have a 'bull breed' or not, at some point, BSL is going to affect each and every person who cares (even a little bit) about canines.

It may be that you have a dog who is totally laid back, wouldn't hurt a fly under any circumstances, would pass any kind of character test......whatever......

I defy any one of you to watch a dog being killed in any way, and not feel sadness / emotion of some kind.

This will, and is happening, NOW!

Personally, I am very grateful that a group of people have 'volunteered' to work their guts out, give up their valuable time, place themselves (and those around them), under all sorts of unbelievable pressure, in an attempt to help ALL dogs and their owners, and prevent them from being adversely affected.

In addition to this, they are also funding the whole thing out of their own pockets, and this just CAN'T GO ON!!!

They need some money to fund the campaign.

It's not enough for us all to sit tapping at our keyboards, telling them what a stirling job they're doing, or how sad it is that another dog has been confiscated, or even killed.

It's time for ALL of us to put our hand in our pocket and donate something.

Doesn't matter if it's £1 or £100

Don't complain that you're skint this month....give up a days Jaffa cakes, chocolate, lunch, whatever, and donate the money you would have spent to the fund.

Until the committee have had the chance to appoint a treasurer and set up a proper account, Melp has offered her Paypal account.

I think that most people know Mel well enough to trust her with the money, but if anyone does have a problem with this, just say (PM / Email me if you want to).

This is an easy way for everyone to help the campaign so,

Don't sit there thinking about it....DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!

Edited by Kaos