UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oc 2nd Anniversary Walk ..............

jazziej

B&B booked so all raring to go..... in case anyone else is looking for somewhere, The Thatched House in Thompson did not blink an eye when I mentioned 3 dogs - just stated that they must bring their own bedding... of course they will - making them sleep on it is another matter :wink:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B&B booked so all raring to go..... in case anyone else is looking for somewhere, The Thatched House in Thompson did not blink an eye when I mentioned 3 dogs - just stated that they must bring their own bedding... of course they will - making them sleep on it is another matter :wink:

err whoops, sorry, it is actually the Chequers Inn, not the Thatched House.... just been downstairs to look in the AA book of Pubs.... strange, cos now I have looked it up there appears to be a glut of thatched dwellings in the area offering B&B....

Hi Rudi, I am not too sure if there is a Midland Walk, however. there is no reason for there not to be one!

I am sure there are some lovely places for dog walking across the area, it might be that someone locally (not necessarily an OC member, but it might help to be) could organise an open invitation walk to those interested; perhaps it may even be something you might like to do? The OC is collaberating with the Forestry Commissions 'Walkies in the Woods' campaign in Thetford so there might be a Forestry Commission event close by!

At the moment the OC is concentrating on 2nd Anniversary celebration walks but we locally arrange walks throughout the year as it is a lovely opportunity for likeminded people to have a get together and put 'faces' to names. :) :)

John

Hiya Rudi - whereabouts in the Midlands are you thinking of? I am part of Coventry Greyhound Group and we have monthly walks where all dogs are welcome... the next one is at Ryton Pools (just off A45) this Sunday - ok so there will be tons of greyhounds, but if you are interested we are meeting in the main carpark at 10.45 for an 11.00 start.

Hi

Thanks for the link. Once I have moved and am settled I would like to see if I or anyone else near me wanted to organise a walk for the OC. :)

• 2 weeks later...