UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Horse Update / Pic Thread

Clare

Hmmm, tricky. :GroupHug:

I would trust my friend implicitly - she has taught me everything I know, so I am very lucky.

Would hypothetical horse worry if hypothetical service wasn't up to scratch, or is it more that hypthetical Mum would worry because things would not be done as she would normally like when she is away? :biggrin:

If Loki is happy and has basic needs catered for and there is someone that you can prime to keep a sneaky eye on him, I would be tempted to leave him where he is but make sure you leave really detailed care instructions and a whole long list of contact numbers. You would have to resign yourself to the fact that you will worry about him while you are away, but you would probably do that anyway, and as long as nothing detrimental happens, I am sure he would be fine.

I am sure we could have him on a holiday livery here :biggrin:

Your right Bradders, he is going to be fed, watered and turned out, may be it will make him appreciate his mum even more when she comes home :laugh:

I have just booked myself a lesson on a horse simulator on Saturday, here Laris Farm I have these mad ideas :wacko: I am hoping it will help me with my canter position, it has always been my weakest point, and I am finding when trying to educate a youngster it is hard to improve yourself at the same time. I am quite nervous about it!

wandas the bay isnt she? she is lovely - but also her buddy is rather scrummy yummy :wub:

I've just emailed a girl who is looking for someone to ride her IDXTB in glasgow a couple of days a week. Am moving up there in a month working part time 3 days/wk to begin with until i finish my degree but am soo going to miss riding everyday - hopefully this will work out riding her horse - we'll see :-) fingers crossed.

Took bud on advanced today - hes a big 16hh cob but such a wuss - he nearly had heart failure when we were cantering along old railway line bridleway and a deer decided to run along side us! had to stop and let the deer hopp off into the forest before continuing! we then met the scarey black bag monster which was way too scarey to pass - you never know when these things will jump up and bite you - always er on the side of caution and let brian (the even bigger wuss) act all brave and walk past without a care in the world. :rolleyes:

Mist may have a new surprise......

Not entirely definite yet but looking pretty certain....

Watch this space.....

:ph34r_anim: :ph34r_anim: :ph34r_anim:

MIIIIIIIIIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it when people do this :angry: :angry:

How long do we have to wait??????? I am very impatient??

Does it involve anything else Iberian? :unsure:

I WANT TO KNOW NOOOOOOOW!