UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello

Sarah B

Great, any pics please? :D

What bugs do u have?

6533034a2475748477b129447939l.jpg

Chester on the left, Connor on the right. I have 16 tarantulas, about 50 fruit beetles, 150-ish stick insects (about 12 species I think - I tend to lose count :rolleyes: ) also millipedes, mantids, roaches, giant snails, and also four rats and two degus.

:laugh: think there may be some Terrier there then,we spent an hour and a half in the park afterwards - was going to stay on the beach but the wind whipped up the sand too much - not very pleasant.

lol only if he ate one!!!

I was thinking about you when I was driving home - the weather did go downhill a bit!!!

bethk - um, mainly I just guess lol. The herbiverous ones just get on with it, I never know exactly how many of those I have, but the ones that eat livefood are usually kept on their own so they are easy to keep track of :)

What do you feed them? :huh:

Stick insect have bramble, oak, hypericum, hawthorn, eucalyptus, depending on the species and what time of year it is. Scorpions and tarantulas have roaches, locusts, crickets, fruit flies, waxworms, depending on how big they are. Mantids have flightless fruit flies or waxworms, depending on what size they are. Snails, roaches, millipedes and beetles have fruit and veg. :)