UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Update On Greyhound March

Abigailj

Hello

I've been asked to post an update for everyone...

Remember when the original article was published in the Sunday Times there was an overwhelming demand for some kind of event to take place. There was an excellent response from both rescues and individuals. The organisers continue to receive support from more interested parties.

It may seem as if all has gone quiet where this is concerned but I am sure everyone will appreciate that these things take time to organise safely. Behind the scenes some people have been extremely busy ( :flowers: ) and several important arrangements have now been put in place.

Further information, including the date and location of the event will be announced shortly so please keep a look out.

To make the necessary impact a very large group of people will be required. Hopefully all those who care about greyhounds and expressed an interest in attending this event will come and be a part of it. Together everyone can show their support for the greyhounds and draw yet more attention to the abuse that these beautiful dogs must suffer.

Any further news on date? I really want to go to this, but if the date is only announced a few weeks before the event, chances are I shall be booked elsewhere and will have problems cancelling at short notice.

I am sure others will be in the same boat... ?

Spooky. Just logged on to see if there is any news on this, and was going to make exactly this point if not.

We are dead keen to support this, but (just to reiterate the above comments) a few weeks notice would be good.

Edited by Yeti

• 2 weeks later...