UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello

agilitymad

Hi my names Annyetta and i'm a newbie. :)

I live in the New Forest with my two dogs Lucky is a three year old, old english sheep dog crossed with a golden retriever and Oni is 11mths old and a rescue Greyhound who i have had since she was 8 weeks old from greyhound compassion. :)

I also have a foster greyhound at the moment from GLWR called Dougie who is 2/3yrs old and i have had him for a week so far. :)

oh a my cat Tj :rolleyes:

Hi

this is a picture of the lovely Lucky :wub:

luckydodals.jpg

My baby Oni :wub:

pooroni1.jpg

and my foster Dougie :wub:

dougie.jpg

"Dougie is a very handsome lad, I've seen him on the GLWR website. If he is living with Tj, is he cat safe now?"

Dougie is giving out good signs that he would be cat safe but would still air on the side of caution when he goes to his forever home. :biggrin:

Hi Anne

Lucky is my agility dog and he also does flyball. :)

he is better at flyball because i don't have to run and try to keep up with him, not like the agility. :laugh:

Lucky has been doing agility for 2yrs he is good at it it's just me not giving him the right signals and keeping up. :(

I'm hoping to start Oni my greyhound soon at agility and maybe flyball as she is ball crazy. :)

do you go to shows with your dog?

hi cycas

Oni from a pup has been well into her toys she loves the ball and out on walks with chase a ball and bring it back i love to watch her run. :)

i do wonder whether somewhere in her breeding someone has added collie as she is so lively. :laugh:

not like the foster greyhound that i have at the moment all he seems to want to do is sleep. :)

Hi Anne

which show is this? :)

where of to Paws in the Park on the 24th/25th of this mth. :)

Edited by agilitymad

I was thinking I never heard of a team :happy: thought perhaps you meant the club name!

yes Denmark is quite nice. I am very new to agility, but it does seem to have become quite popular, we often hear of more advanced dogs and owners having been away to competitions :)

there are some pictures somewhere along in this monster-long thread :unsure: LINK

and some others here other link with more pics :)

Hello and welcome, your dogs are gorgeous. Lucky you living in the New Forest, my very favourite place, spent a lot of time there as a child and still have relatives in Totton, Hedge End & Hythe. My grandmother was born in Godshill. I have a greyhoundy lurcher called Caleb and currently a beautiful foster dog, aptly named Beauty who is a sprollie.