UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August/september Agility Brags

kirisox

I have been training my mum's dog as she has just had her hip replaced (on Friday). Ran her at Portland and got a 10th. Then we went to Chippenham, were she was great, but due to me didn't get it right all the time - but we came away with a 10th and 5th (the 5th was after a run off, which we won and went clear again). Was soooooo pleased with her.

Dizzy dog has had a long break but brought her out for Portland where she came 12th. Ran her at Chippenham and got a clear - but I think her neck is playing up, so will be off to the chiroprator asap.

Well done to everyone else. 2007 will be a stunning year for Refuge's, roll on.

Well done Paula,

That must take a lot of hard work, training and consistent running.

Thanks Shaun, it has been hard work especially when we only managed about 20 clear rounds in 2004 & 2005 combined and all he did was bite my ankles and bark at me but due to the excellent instructors I've got I think we've overcome the problems.

Misha did the weave challenge at paws in the park successfully today.I am soooooo chuffed. Only a couple of months ago he was still unreliable in them and now he is spot on!!!!!

He also got a 12th in jumping which isn't half bad considering he is at least 6 years old.