UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

How Does It Compare To Marmite?

ReikiAnge

Marmite is that thing you yearn for on a cold day after a chilly walk with the dogs, on hot buttery toast, with a HUGE mug of hot hot tea.

Vegemite is that thing you leave at the back of the cupboard, having tried it once and gone omg, wtf..... CUT OUT MY TONGUE NOW, GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD THIS STUFF IS EVIL......

Its kindal ike the difference between /(one would imagine), a large bar of chocolate....

And a large lump of POO.

Look similar - taste somewhat different.

Em

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is poo gritty? Vegemite is gritty, chocolate and Marmite are smooooooooooooooooooooooooooth.

poo is and should be smooooooooooooooooooth

and thus by your own reasoning poo is like Marmite and not like Vegemite ( which you claim is gritty )

Sam :biggrin:

P.s anyone with gritty poo should also seek medical attention

Rob bought me some Vegemite. I'm not sure it's the same one you get Sam, it was just from Tesco. I've got as far as opening the lid and having a sniff. I seem to recall having tried it before but can't remember what I thought.

It doesn't say it's ok for veggies on it, but as it's called Vegemite, I'm hoping it is.

Wish me luck.

poo is and should be smooooooooooooooooooth

and thus by your own reasoning poo is like Marmite and not like Vegemite ( which you claim is gritty )

P.s anyone with gritty poo should also seek medical attention

But by YOUR reckoning, poo is smooth and so is vegemite, so the two are the SAME THING.....

Gritty poo is probably what you GET from eating vegemite....

Em

Is poo gritty? Vegemite is gritty, chocolate and Marmite are smooooooooooooooooooooooooooth.

Cadbury's chocolate is gritty and yuk. Galaxy's smoother. Vegemite is just poo. Marmite rocks.

I remember buying Vegemite thinking it was like Marmite. I was so disappointed. Expensive mistake - tis not cheapy stuff. It's an imposter.

But by YOUR reckoning, poo is smooth and so is vegemite, so the two are the SAME THING.....

Gritty poo is probably what you GET from eating vegemite....

Em

I said that vegemite is not gritty and poo is smooth

Claz says Marmite is smooth

I don't compare my bodily functions to yeast based spreads, that appears to the domain of Marmite eaters

Ahhhhh sooooooooo, now you are admitting that vegemite is not smooth....

So... see i think of a non smooth thing as being well, rough, and yanno...... GRITTY...

So vegemite IS gritty then.

If someone wnts to post me some vegemite they n o longer need, i can test the grittiness myself.... im not BUYING any though!

Marmite Rocks.

Em :biggrin: