UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Messed Up My Pm Archiving

loobie

I fink the penguin has done something which means you can't register with yahoo/hotmail accounts anymore, and as me and Anne found out, it means the archived PMs come through as gobledegook (if at all). Try switching your registered email address on here to your gmail one, and any future archived PMs should come through ok. Don't think that'll help with your current problem though :unsure:

I fink the penguin has done something which means you can't register with yahoo/hotmail accounts anymore, and as me and Anne found out, it means the archived PMs come through as gobledegook (if at all). Try switching your registered email address on here to your gmail one, and any future archived PMs should come through ok. Don't think that'll help with your current problem though :unsure:

Loobie, do you use Windows? If so, I'll send you screen shots going through the steps that I outlined, which should make more sense than my mangled explanation.

will try Jaynes's suggestion and if it doesnt work I will gladly use the screenshots :) :)