UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Free Greyhound Posters & Leaflets

Guest ASGA

Following the recent expose of the dogs being killed in Co Durham & as part of our local Avon & Somerset campaign, I have made two posters and a leaflet that people can print off themselves and display locally.

They are graphic, but we have designed them to be used outside the Swindon dog track this Saturday - so they need to get the message across exactly what is going on!

The posters are A4 sized, but a photocopying shop should be able to enlarge them to A3 or bigger.

The leaflet is A5 sized, but I have put 2 on a sheet of A4 landscape to make it cheaper to print out.

(I've used the pictures of Rusty & Ffion to illustrate that the Co Durham case isn't just a one off!)

If you would like a high quality copy of any of these emailed to you, please send me a PM or email [email protected]

Thank you & feel free to cross post.

(p.s. Moderators, sorry if this is in the wrong place? I wasn't sure where to post it!)

Rustyposter.jpg

Ffionposter.jpg

KILLERA4.jpg

(Last image has gone all squished up? Will try & rectify this later!)

Thanks Richard. These are very graphic, but are aimed at people going into dog tracks so need to be hard hitting. I agree its not the sort of thing that would go on the works noticeboard!

The Greyhound Action website has a poster you can download with a sad greyhound on it (but not gory!) suitable for workplace. :)

if you would like to send me hi res originals i will turn them into pdfs that can be downloaded from here

Thanks Pingu. I don't know how to do PDF things!

Can you PM me an email adress and I will send you a hi res orginal?

i noticed the first poster has a grammer error.

im guessing "ears cut off, shot, and left in die" Should say "ears cut off, shot, and left to die"

no offence intended, just guessing you would want to know that before paying for any printing?

martin

:)

Blimey - thank you Martin. :flowers: I did this late last night and didn't notice!! :wacko:

Will change it ASAP.

Gina, while you are tweaking stuff, could you consider removing the reference to "this week" from the above?

Without it, it becomes a strong campaigning tool. With it, it has a very short shelf-life.

Cheers,

Claire

Sure, no problem. Good point. :flowers:

Gina, while you are tweaking stuff, could you consider removing the reference to "this week" from the above?

Without it, it becomes a strong campaigning tool. With it, it has a very short shelf-life.

Cheers,

Claire

Done. :biggrin:

Excellent - Im doing a stall next month and the last one will be brilliant, I was going to try to make one myself out of the article in the Sunday Times, but this is fab!

Thanks Lavenderblue. :)

It's a bit of a rush job, but I hope it makes the point that this isn't a "one off!"

We are going to hand these out outside the Swindon dog track along with the usual GA leaflets.

If you want to PM me your email address or send an email to [email protected] I will send you a high quality original that you can print out? :flowers:

Edited by ASGA