UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Stripeygirl - Welcome :-)

tegk68

Hello stripeygirl

Great you've joined the Refuge :biggrin: . We look forward to reading all about you and your animals. Don't be shy, we are a very friendly, happy forum :wink: . So, if you have a moment spare please do fill us in, oh and we love photos too :)

If you need any help finding your way round the Refuge, please do PM me.

All the best

Helen

Guest stripeygirl

Blimey - how lovely, thank you to everyone who has said hello ... sorry it has taken a while to reply, my-very-intellingent-knows-about-computers friend has very kindly offered to post some video clips of the doggie part of my family. I also have a mare and a rescue pony (who I got to keep her calm, and sensible but it's the other way round!).

Um will try not to ramble on (a first) .. Interests -horses and training greyhounds and lurchers ... a friend and I hold a pet dog training class for greyhounds and lurchers each week and we visit the local RGT kennels each weekend to do some training and assessments with the dogs in kennels. I'm also a Tellington TTouch horse and companion animal Practitioner ... um and have to have a full time job so have a fun but hectic life.

Guest stripeygirl

Oooo what gorgeous dogs :wub: Smokey is very lovely indeed but then I'm a bit of a sucker for lurchers :biggrin:

Me too - he's a rescue and been very poorly practically since I got him in late 2001, thought I would lose him last December but managed to turn him around with Hilton Herbs Veteran Mix then about 2 weeks ago put him on Hilton's Mobility Mix - wow what a difference .. he actually jumped a small 2'6'' rail on yesterday rather than go round and hasn't been lame since .. I'm going to try it when the cold weather gets to my old knees. :laugh:

Hope I don't press the button twice again.

Guest stripeygirl

Great about Moke. :wub: You can pass some of that mobility mix on to your aged mates too! :)

Wendy kindly edited your last post, I thought I was getting double vision :wacko:

Pam

Thank you Wendy - I'd blamed the red wine ... wot's your excuse oh mystic one?

Jools