UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December 23

Jazz

Walked to Asda this morning for some overdue exercise.

It is mild and dry ( so far) today but very dark. Heavy rain ius forecast for this afternoon. Oh, joy, we are going to see Wicked this afternoon. Looks like we will get soaked.

i Ihave an Amazon order coming from America and tracking tells me the flight it is on has landed in Surrey.

not a fan of wicked, from the bits ive seen, but war of the worlds, shrek, priscilla id love to see

brian is 1 today so 2 birthday boys

been moving boxes, finding orders. i did 5 videos nearly 24 hours, 3 have gone on. where are the others? im going to do another one in a minute. even my finger nails hurt

be safe and warm xx

morning all x

beds stripped ready for the half price electric at 11, gardens cleared and washed down, now filling orders then doing totals. still got to sort a box to go to ireland! fun ay!

be safe and warm xx

Edited by Jazz

how are you all? just doing the box for ireland, then packing everyone elses boxes to send this afternoon. all fun isnt it? ooo and shopping after, porridge is putting weight on fred but not kevin. he doesnt stop though, nervous energy

be safe and warm

got the orders ready, boxed, 10 minutes till lewis came

wait for iittttttt

couldnt get emails on my mobile to take the boxes. so just went shopping, in so much pain in there, many sweet things in the basket

come home, put some shopping away

wait for ittttt

got locked out of my account on the laptop, cant sort it. managed to get internet, cant get onto facebook

issed off now

Owl, you know about birds.  There is a bird coming to the garden with a pack of sparroes. It is sparrow sized and cloured except it has a white head and white back.

Is it just a mismarked sparrow.

I have sen blackbirds with white on them.

I think it the weather has forgotten how to stop raining. Everywhere is sodden after days of non stop rain.