UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ebbi's Holiday Diary

ranirottie

I thought that I might get mum to post a few pics of my holiday.

This is me and Pixi in the garden of the cottage. There was a very strange walking meat pie called a tortoise. I wasn't keen and kept my distance but Pixi was fascinated by it and kept following it around!

AngleseyWalesjune2009101.jpg

There were some great smells on the beach and I had a good roll in some really smelly and slimy green stuff.

AngleseyWalesjune2009120.jpg

Kizzy did her usual rock climbing,I am not into that sort of thing.

AngleseyWalesjune2009113.jpg

but we had a good chase around on the beach

AngleseyWalesjune2009111.jpg

and dad throws things into the water for us to chase

AngleseyWalesjune2009076.jpg

Me and Kizzy love the water but Pixi doesn't !! big softie!!

AngleseyWalesjune2009079.jpg

we had a great walk over the fields and along the top of the cliffs. I could see the sea but it was too far to jump down

AngleseyWalesjune2009044.jpg

but I enjoyed walking with Jackysian's dogs

AngleseyWalesjune2009043.jpg

Pixi liked Sumo the best

AngleseyWalesjune2009033.jpg

and she loved the sand dunes and actually ran around a bit instead of just following mum !

AngleseyWalesjune2009082.jpg

it got quite thirsty on the walk but out of 13 dogs we were the only ones who wanted to drink out of a mucky puddle,I think the others are just too fussy !

AngleseyWalesjune2009068.jpg

we were shattered when we got home and just curled up in front of the fire to have a snooze. Kizzy and Pixi used me as a pillow as usual. :rolleyes:

AngleseyWalesjune2009056.jpg

then it was time to go home and we really did not want to go.

AngleseyWalesjune2009103.jpg

but we had a great time and I am just waiting for the suitcases to come out again so I know that we are off to another exciting place. I am looking forward to having cuddles with everyone at the OC camp.x

:flowers: thank you. It was lovely to watch Ebbi racing around and full of fun,for an old girl she can still run !! If you look at the pic of her on her hind legs in the water you can clearly see the cancerous nipple hanging down between her front legs. We are debating whether to remove that one just to make her more comfortable as she lays on it. x