UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Healings

heva

this is a light hearted thoughs welcome about healings.............if you dont agree then please be careful with how you word it so no one is offended please!!!

We have started the healing rooms up in our church again and it's going amazingly well. We have seen more none church people coming into them to see if it works and being totally healed. We have seen people that with coming a few weeks at a time and being healed! Some one had a tumour in their eye and a balloon was put in a temp measure to stop it travelling and then he came healing rooms and when he went back they couldnt find the tumour or the balloon that had been put in.

we are part of the internation healing rooms which lots of churchs across uk use...............

now just to say i curently have an awful knee problem which will prob need surgery and this hasnt healed....i dont know why......but i do believe surgeons can heal aswell!!!! also i have had someone pray for me who didn speak well and it was a horrid experience and had that prayed off as he wasnt speaking good!

also there has been people in church who have come for yrs and yrs who haved died in tragic ways and of illness! I dont know why it happens sometimes and not others......

but was wondering if anyone else has had expereince of healing.......church ways......reiki or what ever!!! what they think of it???

please think before typing so no one is offended

Yes Have had healing both emotionally and physically from the church and seen other amazing things too.

we have regular healing services they are joint ones with baptists, catholics and, pentecostals and everyone welcome.Each time it is in a different church so it geared to everyones needs.

Sometimes we have other types of healers in to give talks.crystals herbalists etc.

our elder has terminal cancer and should have died over a year ago and everyone is still praying for his complete recover but his faith has helped many other people.

Yes.I have a problem with my jaw and quite a few years ago was sitting in the pub suffering quite badly with intense pain on the right side of my face which no amount of painkillers was helping.Someone I knew to talk to but not very well said just bear with me a minute and trust me.He put his hand about 3 inches from the right side of my face and said that it might feel a bit warm.He held it there for about 2 minutes and it felt quite hot and the pain just went.I think it stopped the pain for about 12 hours.I was amazed by it.I'd never experienced anything like it and he was not the kind of person I ever expected to be into that kind of stuff.It was my first real experience of alternative healing of any kind and has convinced me it works.

I am a believer. I think we all have all been given the power to Heal but only a few allow it to come through.

When it seems not to work for someone, I think that is because it is not supposed to - nothing they have done wrong or the Healer, just not meant to happen for them at that time.

I don't think it matters whether you believe or not - it willl still help you.

I am benefitted from Healing many times and have seen others including animals, helped in this way.

I had a bad bout of depression earlier this year and was sent Reiki from a v kind Fugee and Reiki and prayers from the Distant Healing Network. It worked really well and I'm better than I have been for a v long time.

I've had Reiki before but not prayers and I was very sceptical about them ...not any more!

I had a very close friend who had prostrate, bowel, liver and lung cancer, wasn't expected to live until Christmas 2006, this was in the July, he had his prostrate operated on first, then the bowel then the doctors said it wasn't worth doing any more, he had so little time left but to go home and wait. They picked the wrong man to say this to, in February he had his liver operated on.

During all this I was giving him Reiki weekly and sending it daily, he always felt more comfortable after a Reiki session. He had a wonderful summer, spent 6 weeks abroad touring with his caravan and family, spent many more weekends and weeks away and last October he was with me at Blackpool for a week. During this time he was still receiving Reki. In November he very quickly went down hill and passed away within a few days.

He swore by Reiki, not only was it making him more comfortable but it was keeping his body in the best condition it could be while all this was going on. Nothing could change the fact he had cancer or the path he was following, but the Reiki enabled him to enjoy his life instead of sitting at home waiting to die.

Like my friend we all have a path to go along, everyone's path is different, we can influence it a little like the Reiki did for my friend, but we can't change it.

With things like your knee Heva, maybe you need to have your knee the way it is for you to follow your path, and once you are on it your knee will heel, I don't know if this is the case but do feel things happen for a reason. Heeling won't stop what has to happen, but it can make make a big difference.

I do a form of "healing" on my oldie rescues with proven results. I dont profess to be a healer in any way but many many dogs have come in crippled and hardly able to walk but after a week can manage to walk properly and some even manage to run. I am not sure how it works but it does. It cant be faith or believing with dogs because they dont know what you are doing,and I too believe that we can all do it. x