UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Anyone Know What's On In London(ish) This Weekend?

Rachelpirate

I work at the Dogs Trust and I've been asked to go in the Dogmobile unit (big yellow van that dogs can go in for the day) to some kind of show in the London area in place of someone who had to cancel. It's between this Friday and Sunday, I haven't had any details yet. I can find out more tomorrow but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas what show it might be? I've searched on google but not having any luck. :rolleyes:

BIGGSD & Mutts in Distress 1st Funday of 2008

The date is Sunday 25th May 2008

At Mutts in Distress HQ

Normandale Kennels

New Barn Lane

Little Hallingbury

Bishops Stortford

Hertfordshire

CM22 7PR

Event schedule will be posted on this thread nearer the time as will rules and regulations

This thread will be pinned and locked and is for important info only.

There is another thread in Events that you can post on, with offers of help , donations and number of people attending in you partly!

For those setting up stalls please do not arrive before 11.30 am as customers will be coming and going from the Kennels.

All dogs must be kept on leads and under control AT ALL TIMES!! as there are cats chickens Ducks and other animals roaming free!

As last year Kids and Dogs go FREE but for Adults it will be £5 and a tin of dog food or a toy per car - these will be sent to rescues or pounds in Ireland or to Rescues in need over here