UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Wallyspad - Welcome To The Refuge

ReikiAnge

:biggrin: Hi Ange, Hi Liz!

Is it really a year ago since you were here? Doesn't time fly! No probs with the homecheck Liz, just wished my garden looked like theirs :laugh: it had got real plants in it!

Had Kazz and The Beastly Beasts here this week and as both use this forum, thought I would check it out! Can I say it was a pleasure to meet the Beasts and to be leant on by Troy :D

Will post some photo's of the dogs later!

Carol x

Hi Carol and Trev :wavey:

Welcome to the Refuge (although Dumpledale is your own refuge). I wish we were coming back to you this year, although we left it a little late to book and when we tried, the week we wanted was fully booked :( Never mind, theres always next year :biggrin:

I hope the beastly beasts have had a fantastic time and I'm glad you had a lovely lean or three by gorgeous Troy :wub:

Sarah, Wayne and the girls (when we visited last October we had Pheobe - Yorkie, Ruby - Greyhound, Lucy - Cairn and Amy - Lurcher with us. Sadly we had to have Amy pts in January this year, which broke our hearts :mecry: . We have now got another lurcher called Annie, who we will bring with us next time we come to visit.)

Hi Sarah and Gill,

Sarah, Trev is currently working on the new cottage, hoping to have it ready for next Easter :wink: we hope! So check the website every so often if you still want to come. Sorry to hear about Amy, but will look forward to meeting Annie next time.

Gill, it's so quiet without you all and the sun is still shining! Beryl say's she is looking forward to the letter from her favourite nephew! We've also got a bit of gin left, coming back to finish it off? :laugh:

Edited by wallyspad

Hi Sarah and Gill,

Sarah, Trev is currently working on the new cottage, hoping to have it ready for next Easter :wink: we hope! So check the website every so often if you still want to come. Sorry to hear about Amy, but will look forward to meeting Annie next time.

Gill, it's so quiet without you all and the sun is still shining! Beryl say's she is looking forward to the letter from her favourite nephew! We've also got a bit of gin left, coming back to finish it off? :laugh:

Will the new cottage have 8 foot fences around the garden - Annie is a bit if an escape artist!!

We're thinking of coming down with Waynes Dad and his dog (but only if we can get Toby and Pheobe to get along :wacko: ) and were only talking about it last night. I will make sure we book early this time so we know we're coming :biggrin:

I am drying out for a bit :wacko: :laugh:

Really!! :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh:

Was great fun, I think we broke the record. Was it 18 dogs in the cottage. :unsure: :ohmy:

:laugh: :laugh:

Hi Kazz,

Yes you're quite right, the most we had to dinner dogwise was 14, we've now got a new record of 18 :wacko: Just goes to show how most dogs will get on :D Good job they entertained themselves!

Hi Sarah and Gill,

Where's the new cottage? Are you renting out the mobile home too? Am hoping we will be able to come back at some point :)

Where's the new cottage? Are you renting out the mobile home too? Am hoping we will be able to come back at some point :)

The new cottage will be the other end of Swallows Dance. It will be two bedroom, lounge/diner, conservatory facing towards the front fields and of course the compulsory enclosed garden :laugh:

The caravan is also available from next year here's what it looks like inside

Caravan2.jpg

Caravan3.jpg

and finally the outside with the mountains behind!

smallcaravan-1.jpg

Its also in it's own enclosed paddock.

Anyway, it's about time I posted some photo's of the dogs!

Here's Beryl (lurcher) and Poppy JRT

kyna079.jpg

Faith (whippet)

newphotos006.jpg

Kishka the husky

newphotos052.jpg

Waljan, the dog with the blog click onto Swallows Dance and read his adventures. Well actually these days they're usually Lucy's adventures!

newyear028.jpg

And last but not least naughty Lucy Lulu :angel: NOT!

lucy035.jpg

Not forgetting the horses, donkey, cat (oh yes we've got a cat!) ducks and chickens!

Carol x

Hi and welcome :wavey:

Really nice that you've found your way here :flowers:

Your doglets are absolutely :wub: ... lulu in particularly (there's always space on my sofa if she's ever too norty :wink: ) ... and kiesha.... and faith... actually, all of them :laugh: . So maybe not quite enough spare sofa space...

I've got little dumpledale on my favourites list - one day I'll get my mates organised to come for a visit :)