UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Looking For Agility Club

akitas

Hi, no idea if this is the right section. I am lookinging for an Agility Club in either Sussex, Sussex-Surrey area or Sussex-Kent area.

I looked on Agilitynet and left messages on several answer phones, but nobody came back to me. So if anybody knows anything in those areas, please let me know.

I was told that Jake has done some Agility in the rescue he was, but I am a total novice and haven't done any yet.

Thanks a lot!

ok, my club trains at chobham, guildford and somewhere else but i cant remember the place name. not sure how far guildford is from you.. anyway. the website is http://www.madkathagility.com/Index.htm so if it is a reasonable distance, email or phone kathrin and have a chat. she is away for a couple of weeks judging and competing but im not sure when she goes. i had a play with jake over some jumps when i was up at wiccs last time.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for asking, Kiri, yes, I found a club. We could join an existing class as my BC already has some Agility experience. Now I am just looking for a club for my Akita, she has no experience so that seem to be more difficult, especially as they are not very popular as a breed.