UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Poor Kitties!

heva

we got a call from a lady who found a cat who had given birth in her shed yesterday. sadly one kitten was dead already. she took them in for the night and during the night 2 more died. as i got there at lunch time the last one had died. Was just too late! mum is ok but on anti biotics and keeping a close watch on her for next few days! bless her socks! she will be pinning for her babies tho so please send your thoughts!

im sorry sweetie i tried!!!!

this sweetie came into us as his owner died and no one else could look after him!

He never got over being with us and loosing his owner and sadly this morning he passed away. He just didnt want to know anything!

run free now with your mummy and daddy

a poor sweetie pie 8month old cat gave birth 4 weeks ago to 4 gorgeous kittens! sadly last nite some nasty people got to her and killed her! they then threatened to kill your babies but there safe and sound now!

run free we'll mind the babies!!!

A cat was brought to the rescue today that was found stray. it had a massive tumour or abscess on th side of its head (near ear) that was totally horrific! and was pts straight away as nothing could be done at all but pts to rest with no pain!!!!

run free sweetie! so many this week its so sad!

unbelievable!!!! i hate this time of year!!!! but even more so with horrid things like this going on!!!

also prayers with one nameless cat still on drip in vets as in RTA today! fingers crossed he pulls through... broken pelvis :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...