UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Very Stupid Question

Amaranth

if you look at the uka website it tells you. if your dogs are 500mm or less, they jump 550mm and if they are over that they jump 650mm. in inches that works out as

500mm-20in apprx

550mm-22in apprx

650mm-26in apprx

id recon that Kleine may get away with standard but the other one would be maxi.

if you look at the uka website it tells you. if your dogs are 500mm or less, they jump 550mm and if they are over that they jump 650mm. in inches that works out as

500mm-20in apprx

550mm-22in apprx

650mm-26in apprx

id recon that Kleine may get away with standard but the other one would be maxi.

Getting them measured officially on Sunday hopefully then I'll know for sure which class to enter - thanks for the help :)

Dogs at UKA have to measure under 20" to be Maxi (over 20" is standard). Standard dogs at UKA will be jumping the same as KC large. Maxi will roughly be jumping 1'10" :)

dont you mean the other way round?

over 20" to be maxi?

I think then that although they are both Maxi for KC (measured Sunday) there may be a chance that Kleine may be standard for UKA. I have to enter for GT Agility today and whilst I am happ to enter Merlyn, I think I'll enter Kleine in a lower class just for experience as she is still unreliable about nipping under the odd jump at full height.