UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February brags

mum24dog

I guess I can add my little brag to the thread! We went to a very small show on Sunday just to practice some senior courses, and Jay came 4th in Senior Agility which surprised me as I was not expecting to even get round the course :laugh: I guess our hard work over the winter really is paying off!

Well done Carrie and Kirisox!

Levi won the club Improvers class Fun Run (we run a course once a month and a winner is declared every 6 monthsish) and he now has a posh lead with his name on which we're going to use at shows this year to give us confidence in the scary Novices and UKA seniors!!

Brilliant.

I remember my first clear round and my first rosette with Ross so well.

I was so excited about the clear round that I had to tell someone, and that someone was a poor woman standing in the queue for the loo.

You never forget your early successes.

Well done to kirisox too.

Pam

Edited by mum24dog

Well done everyone :biggrin: :biggrin:

Charliegoo won our club competition in his agility days - there were about 10 dogs doing it and it wasn't exactly strict - we got 3 goes and it was the overall time and number of faults that decided who won it I think :biggrin: I was so surprised and proud of him. Would like to start agility with him again but it's finding the time :rolleyes:

Don`t know if its relevent in the Bag thread, but my darling Silk is now being featured on the Dog Agility Rescue League website with her very own training diary :wub:

Her training will be updated regularly - including anything we have to work hard at, not just the `easy` buts :wink:

The first instalment is here :)

http://www.freewebs.com/darleague/silksdiary.htm

[ putting this on the main doggy chat page cos not every one reads every forum and I`m excited about Silk being featured so shouting from rooftops, sorry :rolleyes: ]

A small piece of wonderful

Today our Agility Club held progress tests over two courses, one an Agility one including Seesaw/A-Frame etc and one Steeplechase including Tunnels and jumps, both courses had weaves. Anyway...

Merlyn only got two bloomin clears - how fantastic is that????? it was only the 2nd time that he had done off lead weaves and seesaw!!

I must believe in him more, I look at him and see a beautiful but slightly dim baby but there is clearly a Border Collie lurking in there :)

Edited by Amaranth

A small piece of wonderful

Today our Agility Club held progress tests over two courses, one an Agility one including Seesaw/A-Frame etc and one Steeplechase including Tunnels and jumps, both courses had weaves. Anyway...

Merlyn only got two bloomin clears - how fantastic is that????? it was only the 2nd time that he had done off lead weaves and seesaw!!

I must believe in him more, I look at him and see a beautiful but slightly dim baby but there is clearly a Border Collie lurking in there :)

Well done Merlyn!!!

Edited by SDS