UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Lost Pomeranian...norfolk

suzeanna

A friend of mine just posted on Facebook, she had a panic stricken phone call from friends who have taken their motor home to Norfolk...the Royal West Golf course? ...walking their two poms and a bigger dog frightened the 10 month old, who slipped its lead and took off into the sand dunes. She said it was a bad line from a mobile, so don't know colour or sex of dog. Please if you live anywhere near, keep a look out!

Suzeanna, can you get a message through to them with my number 07772 432366. If they can let me have a few more details and contact number I can get her on Doglost site. If the signal is bad they can text me.

Loose springer sighted running around in the park today, not yet sure if it's him. There is a family VW campoer festival today so all dogs are supposed to be on leads. We are hoping that food smells will bring him out.

That's great news, now let's hope the springer turns up too. I found it very upsetting looking through the lost dogs section...particularly a saluki lurcher who was stolen from her garden along with her 7 month old pup, and seen being dragged into a car. My mind is throwing up horrible pictures of what could be happening to them. :mad: