UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Coaching Sessions

murtle

Hello Guys

I hope it is ok to ask this here, but I am picking up my training for life coaching again and need to find some clients to coach which I am hoping you might be able to help me with!!

I am looking to coach individuals for a minimum of 6 sessions for 30 minutes a time via the telephone/skype (or face to face if living in or around Berkshire)

I have completed a lot of the training, but need to build my portfolio again to complete the diplomas. The training I have completed includes, personal, corporate, small business and youth coaching.

All coaching is confidential and can cover a number of areas including career changes, confidence, identifying goals and achieving them by removing blocks, work/life balance etc. In return all I need back is a review/testimonial to say that we have completed the sessions.

If anyone would like coaching, please do contact me and we can arrange some times, or if you know anyone who would / benefit from some coaching please consider passing on my details to them!!

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Mary

xxx

Sounds interesting! Hope that you find some suitable candidates to get your training completed. I'm not a million miles from you in Surrey so will see if I can spot any of my customers who could use your help :)

Hi Murtle

I was going to have some of your coaching sessions a while ago but for some reason I never got around to it.

I'd still be very happy to be one of your guinea pigs - even though I have no idea what I want out life. Maybe you could help me to find a direction.

Smirnoff, that would be fab thank you! I will PM you :cheer:

I don't have a website yet Kittycat, I was going to see how it goes, but you've just given me a fab idea....thank you xxxx

Edited by murtle