UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Updates And Introductions

ingipops

Hey everyone, time to update as promised (for those of you who remember me!)I am still a 'lurker'and decided it was time for a wee update from me and mine :ohmy:

I am still working hard in the job you all encouraged me to apply for some 2 1/2 years ago now. I work hard and still really enjoy work (most days!)

Tommy is almost 16 now and is attending college which seems to be going fairly well for him.

The bottom fell out of our world in February when we lost my wonderful Dad (who we had been caring for for the last couple of years) :mecry: It was quite sudden, he really was 'my north, my south, my east and west....' :wub: This is us together in happier times around 3 years ago :biggrin:

Picture023.jpg

Which brings me to Cara :wub:

cara1.jpg

my Dads constant companion for the last 12 years. He very rarely called her by her name, referring to her as 'my wee black and white dug' :wub: My Dad asked Tommy to take care of her for him so we are now a two dog family :wub: It's not been without its problems, Cara is old, deaf and set in her ways.... Keelah is a gobby bossy madam! Poor Cara is also missing her Daddy so very much, however her and Keelah know each other and seem to have called a truce thankfully :laugh:

Here is the lovely Keelah who is now 8 years old :wub:

keelah.jpg

I do hope I'm welcome back after such a long leave of absence :flowers:

Ingi x

Nice to see you back Ingi. I remember how you always talked about the love for you dad. :wub: Sorry to hear of his loss. :GroupHug:

I also remember Tommy was just getting to that challenging teenage stage. :rolleyes: Has he settled down now with the extra couple of years? Cara looks lovely too. Must be a shock to everyones system having an extra strong willed girl in the house. :biggrin: Glad she has settled in now though. It must have been hard for her too.