UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Old Trick, New Command, Making Things Fun.

houndzrus

Do you have different words/commands for everyday tricks or commands? I changed one of our recently, just to keep the dogs interested. they seem to like it :wub:

I only ever use the same one for normal things like stay, wait, come etc, but things around the house can be a bit more fun.

I woud be interested to hear of yours. (Can't be just me ...can it?) :unsure:

Well since we moved to France - I have been teaching my two the basic commands in french !!!! The most important one being va-t-on which means p*ss off in French or seriously go away. Thought the dogs might need to know what that meant.

However on the positive front - they both know assis and viens ici which means sit and come - working on descends now or down. Great fun and both dogs are enjoying their new training.

Anne, Barty & Chloe

Well since we moved to France - I have been teaching my two the basic commands in french !!!! The most important one being va-t-on which means p*ss off in French or seriously go away. Thought the dogs might need to know what that meant.

Bit like Spud, he knows "away " " beat it " " bog off " and " f*** off " depending on who might be visiting laugh.gif.

Love it! :laugh:

Kiera and Sparky get a chew stick every morning after their breakfast. I've do different things for it, but the routine now is that they sit right next to each other, facing me. I snap my fingers to the right and they give me their left paw, I snap my fingers to the left and thy give me their right paw. Then they get their chew stick and go off with "go brush your teeth!" :)