UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

'i Need A Home' Dog Leads

AlTRPD

Two of the 'I Need A Home' leads are on offer in a FREE draw tonight - held at 9pm to anyone logging-in and posting on the TRPD forum during the 24 hour period prior to the draw.

Winners who are fostering dogs for a rescue or transporting them, may have the leads sent directly to them, other winners can nominate a rescue for them to be sent to.

There's no entry fee or charge. Literally, all you need to do is log in and make a post in any of the forums. Perhaps something as simple as mentioning a show or event that's coming up, or perhaps having a go at one of the quiz questions that will be posted at 8.30pm, and that could win another prize for a rescue? It is up to you.

Please spread the word, too. Thanks. :flowers:

Just to add that, so far, there are only four names in the hat for this draw.

To make it more interesting, I will add an extra prize for each 10 names, so that everyone will have at least a 1 in 10 chance of winning a prize for a rescue. :biggrin:

Hello :wavey:

Firstly thank you for all the lovely things you have sent Dogstar flowers.gif you and your team / supporters are doing so much for rescues and I really think we need to do more back for you

I would like to help advertise your board via Facebook ( where a lot of Dogstars supporters chat ) do you have a Facebook fan page we can link to ? if you don't it might be worth looking at getting one as they are free and you can advertise so many of your fab sales and competitions there and supporters can cross post things onto their walls etc

Outside the refuge we have found Facebook Fan pages the best way to make new online contacts , we had a facebook group but really they are not that great for interacting with and fanpages are really the way to go

Sam

Just to add that, so far, there are only four names in the hat for this draw.

To make it more interesting, I will add an extra prize for each 10 names, so that everyone will have at least a 1 in 10 chance of winning a prize for a rescue. :biggrin:

I would love to enter for one of these leads, as we are currently fostering a lovely young labrador for Labrador Lifeline Trust. Yes, I know we usually have cats, long story!

I have rejoined the TRPD site, but I am waiting to be approved, I hope I can be approved before the entries close!

I won 4 too - my prizes are heading for Milton Keynes Rescue, Oldies Club, Dogstar Foundation & Heathlands.

Other winners have supported Greyhound Gap & RATS so a great mix of rescue support

It may be my turn to do the quiz next week :unsure: Hope to see people there again anyway :flowers:

Firstly, please may I thank all those who took part in the quiz and draw this evening, and also everyone who bought things from the current auctions. It all meant that we were able to give away 14 prizes for rescues, and those will be going out as soon as I have the results sheets printed and all the addresses etc. A couple who won draw prizes have still to say where they want them to go. :biggrin:

I'm thinking it might be a good idea to do a free draw every Sunday, at this rate. :laugh: (Mind you, I think it will get drawn later if I have to be the question master again! Manic wasn't the word - and I also had to update all the sales that ended tonight, too!

For all that, it was fun, and good to see so many rescues being nominated for prizes.

I now need to get sewing some prizes for next week, as well as more items for the auctions to get those topped up. :laugh:

HLGS - although I belong to Facebook, I rarely get the chance to post there. It's a great idea though to set up a 'Fan' thing for the quizzers... Could do with a volunteer who understands FB, and has time, to do that, though. Any offers? :biggrin: :flowers:

Thanks again, everyone. :flowers:

HLGS - although I belong to Facebook, I rarely get the chance to post there. It's a great idea though to set up a 'Fan' thing for the quizzers... Could do with a volunteer who understands FB, and has time, to do that, though. Any offers? :biggrin: :flowers:

it can be done by more than one volunteer ( Dogstars page is managed by 4 of us ) I am happy to help anyone with the set up and link to our fanpage and help promote etc

it can be done by more than one volunteer ( Dogstars page is managed by 4 of us ) I am happy to help anyone with the set up and link to our fanpage and help promote etc

:cool: well if you're doing the questions whizzie you won't be able to take part - so yes I'll definitely be back :laugh:

Ooh, so I have an arch rival :wink:

I did the questions last week - just to give the rest of you a chance :laugh: I'm waiting to hear from Al about next Sunday - if there is someone else on the rota we could meet for round 2!