UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

'i Need A Home' Dog Leads

AlTRPD

Ooh, so I have an arch rival :wink:

I did the questions last week - just to give the rest of you a chance :laugh: I'm waiting to hear from Al about next Sunday - if there is someone else on the rota we could meet for round 2!

I don't mind occasionally taking a turn as quiz adjudicator, but perhaps we can find others who'd like to have a go too?

I've just posted the thread for next Sunday at this link: Whizzie's Quiz so perhaps those who are able to help publicise it in advance, would care to pass that on? Thanks. :flowers:

I'll do another free draw then, including one for an INAH web lead from amongst those who take part in the quiz, whether they win or not. :biggrin:

If anyone wishes to have a bit of quiz fun, or try out being a quizmaster, I have just posted a thread at this link: 'Just for Fun Quiz'

I'll enter the names of all who have a go at either questions or answers in a free draw for another 'I Need A Home' dog lead, which I'll draw on the evening of Bank Holiday Monday. IF lots of people have a go, I'll add some extra leads to the draw, so you have nothing to lose.

Enjoy and have fun.